<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 14, 2009

from the fine folks at WCWPCCS! 






When I win the lottery (WHEN, NOT IF!) I'm buying EVEYRONE I LOVE a copy of this book! So, if you don't get one from me, I don't love you. Well, maybe I do, but am too shy to give you one, right?

I could LITERALLY quote every single poem in this book to show you how brilliant it is! But here's an example:



LAVA


What's in that volcano over there?
Oh, probably lava, probably fire that's black.

What did your father tell you?
There's no difference in the lava.
Again, small rustle of dresses in a dark closet.

Where does the rustle come from?
A loose child.

......................
So, you SEE? You SEE? This book is a book you will read all the way through, then later read all the way through, you'll love it!

WHATEVER MAGIC IS MAKING THIS HAPPEN WITH THESE POETS, LET IT NEVER FUCKING END, PLEASE!

CAConrad

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?