<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

MADE Rape Victims PAY for their own forensics? WHAT!? 

This transcript of Amy Goodman talking with Frederick Clarkson and Esther Kaplan about Sarah Palin makes me VERY NERVOUS! What if McCain and Palin win? I'm VERY NERVOUS!

The main focus of this conversation is Palin's theology, so, could her religion be why she thought it was OK to make rape victims pay for their own forensics?

By the way Alaska has the highest rate of rape/incest per capita, could THAT be the reason behind making victims PAY for their own forensics? Still, IT'S FUCKING SICK! It makes me SICK SICK SICK!

I've NEVER in my life even CONSIDERED that rape victims would be made to pay for their own rape kits and for the technicians who examine it.

My hair is about to catch fire from anger! It's like a really REALLY BAD DREAM we're not waking from.

We have GOT TO VOTE FOR OUR LIVES THIS YEAR!

NERVOUS AND ANGRY,
CAConrad

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?