<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Senate Bill No. 1250 

While I'm a queer man who HATES the idea of marrying someone, anyone, I have plenty of queer friends, men and women, who want to get married in the state of Pennsylvania. And even if I didn't have queer friends who want to get married it's still none of my business, nor anyone else's business if people do.

There's a lot of feeling that there's no way in hell gay marriage will be allowed in our state, and that makes sense, especially if you travel out to the rural Pennsylvania where I was raised.

Nothing I like better than fighting the creeps from my past!

This is the bill, click HERE.

This is the page for taking action from Equality Advocates Pennsylvania.

Please spread the word, and thanks!
CAConrad

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?