<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 08, 2006

at the rising capricorn tide He is always celebrated and if you too celebrate Him on this day you will feel the connection from around the world 


I'm leaving in a few minutes for the Jerry Falwell protest, but wanted to gather my Elvis energy, on his birthday, today. Wearing my Elvis tee shirt to combat the Alito nomination.

Maybe tonight when I'm standing on Broad Street yelling at the smiling fascists, I'll look at the sky and finally see the new constellation for Him. My guess is the Pleiades will be at the heart of His heavenly form.

CAConrad
"THE REASON:
Those who aren't Elvis
Fans will never
understand the Reason
to be here. We, who love Him
can't explain it."
(from graffitti on the Graceland Wall)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?