<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 22, 2005

ladies and gentlemen, the amazing TURA SATANA!!!!!!! 



Kevin Killian sent me the link to his latest article, which you will enjoy reading as much as I did, trust me! It's a short, but very fun trip reading this!

One of the reasons he sent it to me is because he KNOWS how excited I would be to see him mentioning the ELVIS / SATANA connection!

NO ONE EVER mentions the ELVIS / SATANA connection! Ah, but Kevin Killian does!

Reading his account of going to see her in San Francisco at a recent screening of Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! made me think how, when you fall in love with Elvis, you also love (and are simultaneously jealous of) Tura Satana.

Busy thinking about WHERE the snapshots are of my Satana drag from one Halloween,
CAConrad

P.S. IN A JUST WORLD TURA SATANA WOULD KICK PAT ROBERTSON'S ASS FOR WHAT HE JUST SAID ABOUT DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT HUGO CHAVEZ!!!!!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?